07 January 2013

Big Screen TV's

Costco Connection Magazine, January 2013
Article: How do I? Easy fixes for decorating dilemmas.

"How do I choose a color scheme for my home?"
"How should I place furniture in a room?"
"Where should I put my big screen TV?"

I found this and had to come out and show Lynne... "Where should I put my big screen tv?" Really? Not even just a normal old TV... But a big screen TV. This is one of our 5 most important questions to put in this article?

Things that have overwhelmed me in the States this trip: Christmas. Menus (especially coffee menus). Cityscapes. The cold. The number of shampoo and deodorant choices. Fundraising.

I live with people who got a single new outfit for Christmas and probably spent the whole day dancing. I see the callused hands from the work that is done by these children day in and day out. I listen to stories of slavery and abuse. I see Jesus bringing freedom to children who have never know that word before.

And in the States, our biggest concern is where to put our big screen TV?

I don't know what to do with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment