23 February 2013

A few quick words

Just a few quick words...
Out Internet has been a saga ever since we got back, and right now... Well, we don't have any. Emily and I have been at the mercy of Stacy, or going into Accra (a 2 hour trip by public transport) to buy a voucher. We are at the mall now with Autumn and Stacy right now enjoying a little afternoon with no children!!

Please pray for my health... My body has been holding on we'll, but recently I have had a bunch of stomach issues (on both sides of the spectrum) as well as headaches, some body aches, some days of feeling weak, and yesterday/today have brought a sore throat. It's like my body wants to get malaria but it's not... And it's pretty annoying. So prayers for continued health would be appreciated!

I am also starting my process of deciding what jobs to look for next ear, where to look, and trying to figure out where I feel I am being called... Job postings won't really be up until March or April but that is coming SOON!! Crazy!

36 days until Caty gets into country.... Ohhhh I cannot contain my excitement! Even thoug her trip will be short (6 days), I can't wait to share this with someone...

In about a week I am starting the process of training one of our teachers to take over my job... AH! That is crazy! That means that I will start handing over some of the responsibility and spending more time with some of our kids who need more individualized attention... I can't believe it's happening so soon!!

Missing and loving and trying not to want anything other than the riches that have been placed in front of me!

1 comment: